Year 4 - Oak
Welcome to Oak Class
Dear Oak Class
Thank you for visiting our class page. You will find lots of useful updates about what we have been up to and plenty of information on how to boost your learning at home. Don't forget to show your parents!
If there is anything you think we should add to our class page let us know!
PS - remember our e-safety tips before clicking on any links on this page. For more information on how to stay safe, visit the e-safety page.
Oak Class Information
- Class Teacher: Miss Amjad.
- PE: Tuesday (outdoor) and Thursday (indoor), please come to school in PE kit.
- Please remember that water bottles should only contain water.
- Snacks should be healthy and savoury e.g. a piece of fruit or a healthy breakfast bar.
Each week children will be sent home with either a Maths or Grammar workbook with a specific page to complete. Children to hand homework back in by the next Friday. These pages are stuck in the front of each workbook.
- Have to complete their My Maths online task www.mymaths.co.uk
- Learn their focus times tables and play TT Rock Stars https://play.ttrockstars.com/ttrs/dashboard
- Learn 10 spellings from the ‘Key Words’ list which has been copied and sent home so you know the words your child is working on this half term.
- Read daily - The children can now bring their books home each evening and return to school with them the following day. Children are encouraged to read at home for at least 10-15 minutes 3-4 times a week.
- Each half term children will also be given ‘Topic’ projects to complete. Please encourage/support children to work on these projects at home.