Year 4 - Elm
Welcome to Elm Class
Dear Elm Class
Thank you for visiting our class page. You will find lots of useful updates about what we have been up to and plenty of information on how to boost your learning at home. Don't forget to show your parents!
If there is anything you think we should add to our class page let us know!
PS - remember our e-safety tips before clicking on any links on this page. For more information on how to stay safe, visit the e-safety page.
General Class Information
- Class Teacher: Miss O'Connor
- PE: Monday and Wednesday
- Please remember that water bottles should only contain water
- Snacks should be healthy and savoury e.g. a piece of fruit or a healthy breakfast bar
Each week children will:
- Be sent home with either a Maths or Grammar workbook with a specific page to complete and hand back in by the next Friday
- Have to complete their My Maths online task www.mymaths.co.uk
- Learn their focus times tables and play TT Rock Stars https://play.ttrockstars.com/ttrs/dashboard
- Learn 10 spellings from the ‘Key Words’ list
- Read daily
- Each half term children will also be given ‘Topic’ projects to complete.