Menu November 2020
Our school dinner menu is provided by the award winning food service 'Caterlink'.
- Year 3 and 4: Meals cost £2.18 per day, £10.90 per week
- Year 5 and 6: Meals cost £2.28 per day, £11.40 per week
- All payments are made online through Caterlink
- Caterlink use locally sourced ingredients when they are available and in season
- All menus are nutritionally analysed
- Themed menu days are available throughout the year (e.g. bonfire lunch, Christmas dinner etc)
- Some foods are available every day:
- Jacket potatoes with a choice of filling
- Fresh bread
- Custard to accompany hot desserts
Please note that all menus may be subject to local change
Free School Meals
Any child in Reception, Year One or Year Two is entitled to a free school meal each day.
If you are in receipt of certain benefits, your child may also be eligible for a free school meal. If you think that this applies to you, you will need to fill in a free school meal application form. Please come and speak to the office staff in school to find out more.
Covid-19 Autumn Term 2020 Balliol Update