Year 2 - Holly
If you would like to contact me, please use the class email below (this is for both parents and children). I love to see what you've been getting up to! 😊
- Class Teacher – Miss Inskip
- Teaching Assistant – Mrs Palmer
- PE - Monday and Wednesday afternoons. When we have PE, children should attend school in their PE kit so we do not need to change.
- Children will have 2 books. They will take home 1 on a Friday and then return this to school on the following Friday. They will also have another book which will stay at school in their tray and this is what they will read in school.
- Weekly tasks are set on MyMaths and login details will be sent home in a letter on the first day.
- Children are working towards their Bronze times tables award (2s, 5s and 10s) and can use TTRockstars to help them. TTRockstars logins will be sent home in a letter on the first day.
- Children should practise their Year 1 and Year 2 common exception words regularly. These are shown below and were included in the letter sent home on the first day.
- Regular weekly spellings will be reviewed in line with Covid-19 guidelines and sent home at a later date.
Year 2 Information Letter