E-safety in Lavender class
Lavender Class Acceptable Use Policy
- Ask an adult to stay with you and help to keep you safe.
- Keep water bottles far away from computers.
- Use the laptops, computers and tablets gently and carefully.
- Only talk to people you know in real life. Strangers are not always nice!
- Never share things about your life such as where you live or your phone number.
- Use nice words and be polite. Leave nice comments to make the readers happy.
- Only play on things that are okay for your age.
- Tell an adult if you see anything that makes you feel weird.
- Keep passwords a secret.
- Be smart! You need to remember your e-safety rules at home and at school.
Lavender acceptable use policy as a video
Filmed using a voice changer and the tellagami app
Use this song to help you remember your e-safety rules.
ForFor more information about e-safety, please visit our e-safety school page:
Please click here to return to the main Lavender class page: