Year 1 - Clover
Additional useful documents:
Welcome to Clover Class
It is great to see you all working hard in school. Please keep looking at our class page for information and ideas. Parents, if you need to talk to me please email me on the class email address email@example.com
- Maths booklet - Please complete the pages set and return to following week.
On E-Safety day, Clover Class talked lots about how to have fun and stay safe online. We created and agreed to our own Acceptable Use Policy:
- I will use what I have learned about e-safety to keep myself safe.
- I will tell an adult I trust if something makes me worried or unhappy.
- I will tell an adult if people I don’t know try to message me.
- I will not open or download anything without checking with an adult.
- I will only go on websites that I have checked with an adult.
- I will look after computer equipment and treat it with care.
- I will tell an adult straight away if something is broken or not working properly.
- I will never share my personal details.
- I will use friendly words and be polite.
- I will remember my e-safety rules at home and at school.