Year 1 - Clover
Welcome to Clover Class
It is great to see you all back in school. Please keep looking at our class page for information and ideas. Parents, if you need to talk to me please email me on the class email address firstname.lastname@example.org
Wednesday 16th September
We made some tree boggarts using clay and the natural materials we found on our walk about the school environment. We were really pleased with the results.
Daily Lessons (mixed areas):
English (including phonics):
Reading – eBooks and audio books:
Twinkl also has lots of eBooks. You will need to sign up for an account first though by going to the website below and using the code: CVDTWINKLHELPS or UKTWINKLHELPS. Twinkl has lots of other great resources to help with home learning too!
Mixed curriculum areas:
Optional extra 2: Here is a website from Mrs Youngman
On E-Safety day, Clover Class talked lots about how to have fun and stay safe online. We created and agreed to our own Acceptable Use Policy:
- I will use what I have learned about e-safety to keep myself safe.
- I will tell an adult I trust if something makes me worried or unhappy.
- I will tell an adult if people I don’t know try to message me.
- I will not open or download anything without checking with an adult.
- I will only go on websites that I have checked with an adult.
- I will look after computer equipment and treat it with care.
- I will tell an adult straight away if something is broken or not working properly.
- I will never share my personal details.
- I will use friendly words and be polite.
- I will remember my e-safety rules at home and at school.
- Termly letters are now out (see above links)
- Have you given permission for your child to participate with pobble?
- Please remember to download our new Balliol school app.
- Please keep reading with your child as often as possible.