Year 1 - Clover
8th March Back to School Notices – Please remember that your classes PE days are on Monday and Wednesday. Please come to school dressed in your outside PE kit on these days. Thank you J
COVID-19 HOME LEARNING
Thank you for your patience and understanding in these strange and unusual times. Please click on the button below to find the work that we would like your child to complete whilst at home. This will be updated daily. Children also have my maths work set weekly that can be accessed through https://www.mymaths.co.uk/ . Additional educational videos and games can be found on espresso: https://www.discoveryeducation.co.uk/ (Username: student4307 Password: espresso). Please email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org if you need any support. One of the class teachers will try to respond to you asap. Please also email us to book into the daily 10am zoom call. Many thanks and stay safe!
Miss Jennings and Mrs Gray
Additional useful documents:
Welcome to Clover Class
It is great to see you all working hard in school. Please keep looking at our class page for information and ideas. Parents, if you need to talk to me please email me on the class email address email@example.com
- Maths booklet - Please complete the pages set and return to following week.
On E-Safety day, Clover Class talked lots about how to have fun and stay safe online. We created and agreed to our own Acceptable Use Policy:
- I will use what I have learned about e-safety to keep myself safe.
- I will tell an adult I trust if something makes me worried or unhappy.
- I will tell an adult if people I don’t know try to message me.
- I will not open or download anything without checking with an adult.
- I will only go on websites that I have checked with an adult.
- I will look after computer equipment and treat it with care.
- I will tell an adult straight away if something is broken or not working properly.
- I will never share my personal details.
- I will use friendly words and be polite.
- I will remember my e-safety rules at home and at school.