- CGP books
- Children have a Maths and a Grammar homework book. 1 of these will be given out each Monday and the pages that children need to do are listed on the inside of the front cover. Please ensure children do not complete more pages than this! These books must be returned to school on the following Monday.
- Children will take their reading book and reading record home each day. These must be returned to school in the morning ready for each day. If you hear your child read at home, please sign and add a comment into the reading record. If your child is on Accelerated Reader, has read their book twice and is ready to quiz then please remind them to let an adult know in school so this can be completed.
- Weekly phonics information sent out at the start of the Autumn term. Encourage children to recall their sounds, play games using these sounds and read real and nonsense words containing the sounds.
- Optional tasks are set on MyMaths weekly and login details were sent home in a letter at the beginning of the Autumn term.
- Children are working towards their Bronze times tables award (2s, 5s and 10s) and should frequently use TTRockstars to help them. TTRockstars logins were sent home in the letter and the use of TTRockstars at home will be checked online.
- Children should practise their Year 1 and Year 2 common exception words regularly. These are shown below and were included in the letter sent home on the first day.
Year 1 Words
Year 2 Words